Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase from Dance Art , please read on.
For the return or exchange of online or instore purchases, should they be faulty or an incorrect fit, our returns policies is as follows:
- The item/s must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- The item/s must not have been worn and unwashed (i.e in original saleable condition with all original labels/tags attached)
- The Dance Art receipt must be returned with the goods as proof of purchase.
- Any make-up or other marks on goods will not be accepted for exchange or return.
- Due to health regulations, stockings, hosiery or undergarments cannot be exchanged.
- We do not refund for change of mind but are happy to exchange goods or issue a credit note.
If you return any item other than by in person to our Store in Croydon, you will need to cover the cost of postage.
We advise using a trackable parcel option, however, if the package is lost and does not arrive , we cannot be held responsible for your parcel.
Items that are “On Sale” and purchased through this website, or in Store, cannot be exchanged or refunded.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS-
Dance Art prides itself on providing quality Products of the highest standards.
If you have received an Faulty Item , please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order reference number and a description of the problem and we will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty, and if so arrange a replacement or refund.
207 Mount Dandenong Road
If you have any further queries regarding the return or exchange process, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or speak to one of our friendly staff on 03 97231416